- Servo Motor Mold
- BMC Plastic-Envelop Motor Mould
- Over Mouding
- BMC Rotor Mould
- BMC Stator Mould
- Air Conditioner Motor Mould
- Refrigerator Motor Mould
- Washing Machine Motor Mould
- DC Motor Mold
- AC Motor Mould
- Automotive Motor Mould
- Power/Electic Tool Rotor Mould
- Hood Motor Mould
- Motor End Cap Mould
- Motor Bracket Mould
- SMC Cable Braket Moulding
- High Voltage Electrical Product Mould
- Low Voltage Electrical Appliance Mould
- Auto Parts Mould
- SMC Antenna Reflector Mould
- Insulation Mold
- Insulated Shell Mould
- Insulation Board Mould
- Shell Moulding
- Household Mould
- Flange Molding
- Frame Moulding
- BMC/SMC Motor
- SMC Cable Braket
- High-Voltage Electrical Products
- Low-Voltage Electrical Products
- Auto Parts And Accessories
- SMC/BMC Antenna Reflector
- BMC/SMC Insulation
- Insulated Shell
- SMC/BMC Insulation Board
- SMC/BMC Shell
- SMC/BMC Household Goods
- SMC/BMC Flange
- SMC/BMC Framework
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Ceiling
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Wall Panel
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Building & Decoration Materials
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Roof Tiles
1. Machinery of SMC mold designThe mold designed by SMC mold usually involves a hydraulic press, with the upper and lower parts of the mold fixed on the press. A cavity core is included in the mold, w...
1. Brief introduction of SMC materialSMC material is a kind of sheet molding compound, the main raw materials of which are GF (special yarn), UP (unsaturated resin), low shrinkage additives, MD (fille...
Today, I'd like to talk about the preparation of BMC moulding plastics, because BMC moulds and their products are also widespread in our life. Next, please follow Zhejiang Aobang and Technology Co., Ltd. to see about the preparation of BMC Plastic-Envelop Mould.
Characteristics of BMC Plastic-Envelop Mould
Before we talk about this topic, let's first understand the characteristics of BMC Plastic-Envelop Mould, as follows
1. Excellent electrical insulation, arc resistance and leakage resistance.
2. Excellent mechanical strength, flame retardancy and heat resistance.
3. Excellent moulding technology, low moulding pressure and short moulding time.
4. Excellent colouring property, which can produce DMCs of various colours as required.
Other Notes: Notes
1. Hard chromium is best plated on the surface of die cavity.
2. When feeding, the DMC is rubbed into a ball and added to the center of the cavity. The area is 50-80% of the projected area of the product.
3. Shaping pressure should not be too high. Excessive pressure will bring defects such as mucous membrane, inconvenient ejection, glass fiber appearance, and dull surface.
4. After using the material, tighten the bag mouth and keep it sealed.
5. The material should be kept in a cool place below 25 C for three months.