- BMC/SMC Motor
- SMC Cable Braket
- High-Voltage Electrical Products
- Low-Voltage Electrical Products
- Auto Parts And Accessories
- SMC/BMC Antenna Reflector
- BMC/SMC Insulation
- Insulated Shell
- SMC/BMC Insulation Board
- SMC/BMC Shell
- SMC/BMC Household Goods
- SMC/BMC Flange
- SMC/BMC Framework
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Ceiling
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Wall Panel
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Building & Decoration Materials
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Roof Tiles
- Servo Motor Mold
- BMC Plastic-Envelop Motor Mould
- Over Mouding
- BMC Rotor Mould
- BMC Stator Mould
- Air Conditioner Motor Mould
- Refrigerator Motor Mould
- Washing Machine Motor Mould
- DC Motor Mold
- AC Motor Mould
- Automotive Motor Mould
- Power/Electic Tool Rotor Mould
- Hood Motor Mould
- Motor End Cap Mould
- Motor Bracket Mould
- SMC Cable Braket Moulding
- High Voltage Electrical Product Mould
- Low Voltage Electrical Appliance Mould
- Auto Parts Mould
- SMC Antenna Reflector Mould
- Insulation Mold
- Insulated Shell Mould
- Insulation Board Mould
- Shell Moulding
- Household Mould
- Flange Molding
- Frame Moulding
In the past 10 years, Over Moulding technology has completely changed the aesthetic standards, design ideas and functional requirements of consumer goods. Medical device manufacturers also recognize t...
2019/09/29 Points for Attention in Process Design
In the process design of Over Moulding, the key elements are anti-backlash device, nozzle hole, air outlet and surface texture of mould.The anti-backlash device between the base material and the cover...
BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Building & Decoration Materials
Building decoration materials may have heard of commonly used materials such as sandstone and cement. BMC, SMC, GRP, and GFK composite materials have been heard by few people. It is a new type of material. What are the advantages?
1. Short molding cycle, can be molded or injected, suitable for mass production.
2. A large amount of filler can be added to meet the requirements of flame retardancy and dimensional stability, and the cost is low.
3. Complex products can be integrally formed, and inserts, holes, tables, ribs, grooves, etc. can be molded at the same time.
4. Compared with ordinary thermoplastics, the heat resistance, insulation and modulus of elasticity of the products are higher.
5. The skills of workers are not high, and it is easy to automate and save labor.
6. The size of the product is accurate.
7. The working environment is good.
It can be known that it is resistant to water and oil and excellent corrosion resistance, and its heat resistance and good electrical properties are its advantages, making it stand out in the highly competitive material market. In addition, it can be further found that the composite material has higher requirements for the post-use environment than other materials.
GET IN TOUCH