- Servo Motor Mold
- BMC Plastic-Envelop Motor Mould
- Over Mouding
- BMC Rotor Mould
- BMC Stator Mould
- Air Conditioner Motor Mould
- Refrigerator Motor Mould
- Washing Machine Motor Mould
- DC Motor Mold
- AC Motor Mould
- Automotive Motor Mould
- Power/Electic Tool Rotor Mould
- Hood Motor Mould
- Motor End Cap Mould
- Motor Bracket Mould
- SMC Cable Braket Moulding
- High Voltage Electrical Product Mould
- Low Voltage Electrical Appliance Mould
- Auto Parts Mould
- SMC Antenna Reflector Mould
- Insulation Mold
- Insulated Shell Mould
- Insulation Board Mould
- Shell Moulding
- Household Mould
- Flange Molding
- Frame Moulding
- BMC/SMC Motor
- SMC Cable Braket
- High-Voltage Electrical Products
- Low-Voltage Electrical Products
- Auto Parts And Accessories
- SMC/BMC Antenna Reflector
- BMC/SMC Insulation
- Insulated Shell
- SMC/BMC Insulation Board
- SMC/BMC Shell
- SMC/BMC Household Goods
- SMC/BMC Flange
- SMC/BMC Framework
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Ceiling
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Wall Panel
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Building & Decoration Materials
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Roof Tiles
1. Machinery of SMC mold designThe mold designed by SMC mold usually involves a hydraulic press, with the upper and lower parts of the mold fixed on the press. A cavity core is included in the mold, w...
1. Brief introduction of SMC materialSMC material is a kind of sheet molding compound, the main raw materials of which are GF (special yarn), UP (unsaturated resin), low shrinkage additives, MD (fille...
1) Effect of material shrinkage
In the design of SMC Cable Braket Moulding, the shrinkage rate of the material used and the difference of shrinkage deformation of different parts of the product should be considered first, and the necessary remedial measures should be taken.
2) Design of Molding Parting Surface and Shearing Edge of Products
The parting surface of the product is usually set in the parts which require less precision, such as the edge of the product. Avoid setting in the facial part of the product as far as possible, so as not to affect the surface accuracy of the product after processing. At the same time, vertical parting is adopted instead of horizontal parting as far as possible, because horizontal parting is easier to control the accuracy of modeling thickness. The thickness of cutting edge should be small, but the material flow should be guaranteed to fill the mould and the burr processing quantity should be reduced.
3) Surface roughness of SMC Cable Braket Moulding products
Generally speaking, the surface roughness of SMC products is 1-3 grades lower than that of die surface, which needs to be considered in the design of SMC cable bracket die.
4) Design of heating system
The surface temperature and uniformity of SMC Cable Braket Moulding have a direct impact on the curing degree and uniformity of the product, and the benefits of curing directly affect the deformation and surface quality of the product. Therefore, when designing and processing the heating system of SMC Cable Braket Moulding, the optimum solidification temperature of SMC should be realized, and the temperature difference of the profile should be controlled within 3-5 C.
5) Consideration of Manufacturing and Durability of SMC Cable Support Mould
The accurate selection and treatment of SMC cable bracket die material and the correct design of ejection system, guiding system and core pulling system directly affect the service life and movement accuracy of the die. To a certain extent, it will also affect the fluctuation of the precision of the formed products.
SMC cable bracket die should have sufficient strength, stiffness and wear resistance, and die processing and matching accuracy and accumulative accuracy should be low. In order to achieve high machining accuracy, it is necessary to use CAD/CAM/CAE technology to design and process SMC Cable Braket Moulding using advanced three-dimensional machining centers, EDM equipment, CNC machining centers, etc.
Overall, the design and manufacturing accuracy of SMC Cable Braket Moulding is the key to ensure product accuracy.