- Servo Motor Mold
- BMC Plastic-Envelop Motor Mould
- Over Mouding
- BMC Rotor Mould
- BMC Stator Mould
- Air Conditioner Motor Mould
- Refrigerator Motor Mould
- Washing Machine Motor Mould
- DC Motor Mold
- AC Motor Mould
- Automotive Motor Mould
- Power/Electic Tool Rotor Mould
- Hood Motor Mould
- Motor End Cap Mould
- Motor Bracket Mould
- SMC Cable Braket Moulding
- High Voltage Electrical Product Mould
- Low Voltage Electrical Appliance Mould
- Auto Parts Mould
- SMC Antenna Reflector Mould
- Insulation Mold
- Insulated Shell Mould
- Insulation Board Mould
- Shell Moulding
- Household Mould
- Flange Molding
- Frame Moulding
- BMC/SMC Motor
- SMC Cable Braket
- High-Voltage Electrical Products
- Low-Voltage Electrical Products
- Auto Parts And Accessories
- SMC/BMC Antenna Reflector
- BMC/SMC Insulation
- Insulated Shell
- SMC/BMC Insulation Board
- SMC/BMC Shell
- SMC/BMC Household Goods
- SMC/BMC Flange
- SMC/BMC Framework
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Ceiling
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Wall Panel
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Building & Decoration Materials
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Roof Tiles
In the past 10 years, Over Moulding technology has completely changed the aesthetic standards, design ideas and functional requirements of consumer goods. Medical device manufacturers also recognize t...
2019/09/29 Points for Attention in Process Design
In the process design of Over Moulding, the key elements are anti-backlash device, nozzle hole, air outlet and surface texture of mould.The anti-backlash device between the base material and the cover...
Everything has a life span, so does the motor mold. In short, it is the usable time of the mould. But the life of motor mold has "unit". Its unit is called durability. How can it be regarded as failure? Generally speaking, if there are wear, deformation, fatigue and fracture, the motor mold is scrapped. There are many factors affecting the life of motor mold, such as processing technology, heat treatment technology, mould structure design, lubrication, mould materials and so on. Thermal treatment has a great influence on the life of the mould. In fact, the life of motor mold can be prolonged as long as you do the following:
1. Reasonable selection of mould materials
A. Requirements of Mould for Material Properties
(1) General requirements
It includes mechanical properties, high temperature properties, surface properties, technological properties, economy and so on.
(2) Special Requirements for Materials of Various Moulds
Cold working mould: high strength, high hardness, high wear resistance.
Hot working mould: good corrosion resistance, high tempering stability, high temperature oxidation resistance, thermal fatigue resistance, smaller thermal expansion coefficient and higher thermal conductivity.
B. General Principles of Mould Material Selection
(1) It should satisfy the requirement of the service performance of the mould.
Considering the working conditions, mould structure, product shape, dimension accuracy and batch production, suitable mould materials are selected.
(2) It should have good technological performance.
It has good malleability, cutting machinability and heat treatment characteristics.
(3) Proper consideration of economy
In the case of meeting the first two requirements, the selection of materials should take into account as much as possible the low price, abundant resources, convenient supply and so on.
2. Choosing new technology of mould surface strengthening (applying various surface treatment and chemical treatment technologies)
3. Rational design of mould structure
Principles of mould design:
(1) Ensure sufficient strength and stiffness;
(2) The upper and lower moulds are neutral and reasonable blanking clearance;
(3) Reducing stress concentration
4. Improving the Machining Accuracy of Dies and Moulds
5. Reasonable Lubrication