- Servo Motor Mold
- BMC Plastic-Envelop Motor Mould
- Over Mouding
- BMC Rotor Mould
- BMC Stator Mould
- Air Conditioner Motor Mould
- Refrigerator Motor Mould
- Washing Machine Motor Mould
- DC Motor Mold
- AC Motor Mould
- Automotive Motor Mould
- Power/Electic Tool Rotor Mould
- Hood Motor Mould
- Motor End Cap Mould
- Motor Bracket Mould
- Motor Mold Supplier
- Motor Mold Specification
- Factors Deciding the Quality of a Motor Mould
- SMC Cable Braket Moulding
- High Voltage Electrical Product Mould
- Low Voltage Electrical Appliance Mould
- Auto Parts Mould
- SMC Antenna Reflector Mould
- Insulation Mold
- Insulated Shell Mould
- Insulation Board Mould
- Shell Moulding
- Household Mould
- Flange Molding
- Frame Moulding
- Inquire About Our Motor Molds
- Difference Between SMC and BMC
- SMC Material & Compression Molding Processes
- BMC Material & Injection Molding Processes
- BMC/SMC Mould Manufacturing
- BMC/SMC Motor
- SMC Cable Braket
- High-Voltage Electrical Products
- Low-Voltage Electrical Products
- SMC Automotive
- SMC/BMC Antenna Reflector
- BMC/SMC Insulation
- Insulated Shell
- SMC/BMC Insulation Board
- SMC/BMC Shell
- SMC/BMC Household Goods
- SMC/BMC Flange
- SMC/BMC Framework
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Ceiling
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Wall Panel
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Building & Decoration Materials
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Roof Tiles
- Inquire About Our BMC/SMC Products
- What is SMC Plastic？
- About BMC/SMC Products
2021/05/10 How to Improve the Quality of SMC Products?
1. Importance of SMC product qualityThe molding quality of SMC products depends on factors such as press equipment, molds, technical parameters, and staff quality. The excellent and stable quality of ...
1. Handling of flash in the SMC mould production processIn the production process of SMC molds, there is a problem that is very important, but it is also easy to deal with, that is, flash processing. ...
Parts made from sheet molding compound (SMC) are typically 25-35% lighter than steel parts and aluminum products of the same strength. The stroke is increased and the fuel consumption is greatly reduced.
• Stable shape:
SMC's thermal expansion coefficient, CLTE, is low enough to withstand engine temperatures and summer temperatures, making it suitable for automotive panel covers, engine covers and roof panels.
• Surface treatment:
SMC body panels have excellent surface quality, are as easy to paint as traditional steel panels, and have a better texture.
• Production cycle:
SMC is highly malleable, greatly reducing the number of components required for assembly, and thermoset materials reduce design and production time.
SMC has a strong insulation effect, 1mm can withstand tens of thousands of volts, and solves the insulation requirements in the automotive field.
SMC's superior UV protection, aging resistance, acid and alkali resistance, waterproof and moisture resistance, greatly improve the service life.
GET IN TOUCH