- Servo Motor Mold
- BMC Plastic-Envelop Motor Mould
- Over Mouding
- BMC Rotor Mould
- BMC Stator Mould
- Air Conditioner Motor Mould
- Refrigerator Motor Mould
- Washing Machine Motor Mould
- DC Motor Mold
- AC Motor Mould
- Automotive Motor Mould
- Power/Electic Tool Rotor Mould
- Hood Motor Mould
- Motor End Cap Mould
- Motor Bracket Mould
- Motor Mold Supplier
- Motor Mold Specification
- Factors Deciding the Quality of a Motor Mould
- SMC Cable Braket Moulding
- High Voltage Electrical Product Mould
- Low Voltage Electrical Appliance Mould
- Auto Parts Mould
- SMC Antenna Reflector Mould
- Insulation Mold
- Insulated Shell Mould
- Insulation Board Mould
- Shell Moulding
- Household Mould
- Flange Molding
- Frame Moulding
- Inquire About Our Motor Molds
- Difference Between SMC and BMC
- SMC Material & Compression Molding Processes
- BMC Material & Injection Molding Processes
- BMC/SMC Mould Manufacturing
- BMC/SMC Motor
- SMC Cable Braket
- High-Voltage Electrical Products
- Low-Voltage Electrical Products
- SMC Automotive
- SMC/BMC Antenna Reflector
- BMC/SMC Insulation
- Insulated Shell
- SMC/BMC Insulation Board
- SMC/BMC Shell
- SMC/BMC Household Goods
- SMC/BMC Flange
- SMC/BMC Framework
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Ceiling
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Wall Panel
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Building & Decoration Materials
- BMC, SMC, GRP, GFK Roof Tiles
- Inquire About Our BMC/SMC Products
- What is SMC Plastic？
- About BMC/SMC Products
2021/05/10 How to Improve the Quality of SMC Products?
1. Importance of SMC product qualityThe molding quality of SMC products depends on factors such as press equipment, molds, technical parameters, and staff quality. The excellent and stable quality of ...
1. Handling of flash in the SMC mould production processIn the production process of SMC molds, there is a problem that is very important, but it is also easy to deal with, that is, flash processing. ...
Telephone technical support: +86-15557163173
On-site service technical support: we can send sales or engineer on-site service
During the warranty period, the fault occurred. (Whether within the scope of warranty or outside the scope of warranty), after receiving the notice of problem repair, respond within 8 hours. After the two parties communicate, if you need to arrange technical personnel to go to the site of Party A for maintenance and troubleshooting, we can Schedule maintenance personnel to maintain on site.
Service Commitment: Everything for the customer and for all customers.
After receiving the notice of problem repair, respond within 8 hours. During the warranty period, free maintenance; outside the warranty period, only the cost
Research & Development
R&D": The company has a technical team engaged in many years of production and R&D, with industry-leading expertise and technical level. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers and highlighting the value that is given to our customers. While determining the performance and specifications of our products, our on-site service engineers always try to improve the customer's profit margin by reducing the actual purchase cost of customer. We have complete processing and testing capabilities, ISO14001:2004 and ISO9001-2008 management system. Zhejiang Aobang Series plastic sealing DC motor mold and The products have won a good reputation among customers with our stable quality, accurate and timely supply and after-sales service.
Thanks to the trust of our customers, thanks to the believe and support of our customers, we will do our best to fulfill each customer's trust:
1. The service quality is not only the best, but the better, the service is serious, careful, care for every detail of the product.
2. Ordinary work is done with care, simple work is done carefully, small work is done by heart, and the customer's production requirements are carefully met, and the customer's modification work is tried as much as possible.
3. Good quality control, fine technology, careful work.
4. Strong teamwork ability, close cooperation in business, process and production. Every aspect of the team's situation is understood. When problems happen, they can understand the situation and respond quickly and propose solutions.
We believe that the warmest days come from the cold, and we believe that warmth is an understanding of the cold and gratitude.
Sometimes it is not easy to find a responsible factory with a small amount of non-standard products. I believe that the customer chooses waiwaitree is right!
1. Confirm that the injection molding machine is powered on.
2. Click on the injection molding machine manual button to place the injection molding machine in manual mode.
3. Click on the injection pump button to start the injection molding machine hydraulic system.
4. Transfer the mold in place and verify that the mold matches the production accessories.
5. Prepare the sling.
6. Slowly lift the mold with a sling, slightly above the injection molding machine, and move the sling to position the mold above the mounting position. Be careful not to let the mold hit the surveillance camera and the robot.
7. Slide the injection molding machine guide sleeve to the proper position and slowly lower the mold. The operator should hold the top of the mold to avoid violent shaking of the mold. The operator must control the mold and prevent the mold from striking the guide post. (The guide column is impacted, which will cause uneven deformation and damage the sealing of the hydraulic system)
8. Lower the mold to the proper position, install the positioning flange and the protection ring, adjust the mold and the sling frame, and make the mold flange and the protection ring fit into the injection hole of the injection molding machine.
9. Close the sliding door on both sides of the injection molding machine and click the mold clamping button to enter the mold adjustment state.
10. Click the Clamping button and the injection mold will move slowly, leaving a distance of 2-3 mm against the mold.
11. Adjust the mold so that it is in a horizontal position. After the adjustment is completed, remove the sling and remove it.
12. Click the manual button and the injection molding machine is in manual mode.
13. Click the Close button to force the injection molding machine to press the mold.
I have an idea for a new product, but I don't know if it can be manufactured. Can you help?
Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can make feasibility recommendations in terms of materials, molds, equipment, processes and costs.
My components have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings?
Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solid works, UG and STP, X_T files can all be used to generate quotes, models and mould tools
Can I test my idea/component before committing to mould tool manufacture?
Yes, we can use CAD and UG drawings to make you prototypes for design and functional evaluations or market test.
What type of plastic is best for my design/component?
Materials selection depends on the application of your design and the environment in which it will function. W e will be happy to discuss the alternatives and suggest the best material.